:: Online Marketing
Our unique online marketing solutions are built around a core of understanding your business needs and the power of the world wide web. Our structured approach means you get a complete business solution, backed up with a primary action plan and a comprehensive list of recommendations.
Some websites are more successful than others, the success of each depends on the handling of a few major considerations and several minor ones. The Team Makrobicz online marketing services are structured as follows:
- Market Analysis. Research into the existing online market for selected products and services including; availability, online sales methods, number of effective competitors, retail pricing structures and additional research in to the various industry specific areas (ISAs).
- Client Analysis. Research into product and service purchasers, their buying habits, age, gender, surfing habits, demographical data, internet access variables and successful sales colours.
- Product Analysis. Research into product availability, past, present & future, unique concept credibility, Famous brand comparison, online purchasing convenience, goods handling, returns policies and guarantees .
- Niche Market. A SWOT analysis from the variables detailed in the preceding items will identify how a product or service can be most suitably presented. This information will establish a niche market with the least amount of competitors.
- Website Requirements. Once the Niche Market has been established, The actual requirements of a website can be defined including its function as a member of the sales force, the colour scheme, type of site, Search Engine optimisation, accessibility issues with the target audience, updating and the effects to the offline resources.
Online Marketing - A Structured Approach
Business Analysis Features.
Establishing the Niche Market
Action Plan and strategic recommendations report.
Online marketing solutions start from £340 ( AU$950, US$530 )